- 11-20-2013, 03:17 PM #2
Re: How do I use Airdrop?
Tap to share on webOS was a major feature that never really came to be but I'm hoping Apple will add something fresh to Airdrop in iOS8
Sent from my iPhone 5
- 11-20-2013, 03:34 PM #4
- 11-20-2013, 05:17 PM #5
How do I use Airdrop?
AirDrop is only supported on the iPhone 5 & up, iPad 4 & up, iPad mini & up, 5th gen iPod touch. The iPhone 4S does not support AirDrop.
Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S on order) using Tapatalk
- 11-20-2013, 05:23 PM #8
- By Chris Parsons in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:25 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:47 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 11:24 AM
- By zerog46 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2013, 12:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:02 AM