Small screen after update to IOS 7.0.4

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I did an updated yesterday to the new IOS 7.0.4 on my 4s. Now my facebook app is really small when I open it. I tried to re install it a few times I also checked for updates to the app. Can't figure it out.

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did. Still didn't help. I even deleted the facebook app, then rebooted and then loaded the app again. I also found it weird that I downloaded another app for facebook (can't remember the name) and it did the same thing. I now downloaded Facely HD and it works fine on facebook. The normal facebook app is still messed up. It seems to kind of work but it's so small you can't use it.

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
any body?

I also just downloaded another app yesterday by Parks By Nature network that is doing the same thing. It will open fine and fill the screen and once the app loads the screen get small. It's like the screen size settings are screwed up. Is there a way to set this?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what the change log is for. 4 but it may be a compatability issue. Weird thing is I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else. Have you tried going to an apple store?

Sent from my Note 3 using iMore Forums mobile app

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a apple store anywhere near me. Here is a screen print of another app doing the same thing. I have had 3 apps do this now. The open fine and a few seconds later the screen shrinks. IMG_0077[1].PNG

maxdennis

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. Re-install, reboot, iTunes install back-up, soft/hard reset, on/off etc.etc. I've tried it all, but still no result. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I cannot get my FB App to appear properly on my Iphone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 ... When I start the FB App at first it looks fine, but after as few seconds it reduces to a smaller size (about 25%), I have no Jailbreak or whatever and other Apps all work fine ... ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal