Ios 7.0.4 on iphone 4

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
NicosNicolaou,

I am using 7.0.4 on my 4. While it 'may' appear to be slower to run than on the newest iPhone, I have not noticed any degradation in operation from the last version - or in fact, from iOS 6. I have not turned off any visual effects and it seems to run smooth enough, without any noticeable delays or stuttering. The only exception to that is Facebook, but the app has traditionally opened and run very slowly on my 4 - but that's a problem I hear others have, regardless of iPhone, so I don't think that counts.
I leave wi-fi running and have not noticed any additional drain in battery - in fact it might be better.

Meanwhile, 7.0.4 seems to have fixed a Facetime connectivity issue for me - I wasn't able to actually use the service.

I hope this helps.

onggeo

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Personally I haven't noticed any change. The phone still runs the same way, not faster nor slower, and battery life is practically still the same.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7 runs fine on my launch day 4, but I was disappointed that it doesn't have all the transparent things, and the moving background to

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods