- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Help!!! iBooks new IOS 7.0.4... Is anyone else having as many problems as me?!
Has anyone else been having problems with the new iBooks since they upgraded to the IOS 7.0.4?? I upgraded it the other day and ever since then my iBooks has been super slow and whenever I try to define a word it says, "no definitions found," and I have to search the web. It's super annoying!! I've tried going to 'manage' & changing the dictionary, then resetting them but nothing has worked Is this happening to anyone else??? It was working for an hour or so if I closed the iBooks app then reopened it & hit define, it would give me the definition, but then if I highlighted another word to define, I'd get the same "no definitions found" & I'd have to close the app&redefine after every word, but now even that's not working Anyone have any help for me??
- 11-18-2013, 10:34 AM #2
Re: Help!!! iBooks new IOS 7.0.4... Is anyone else having as many problems as me?!
Welcome to the forums, please try and uninstall iBooks and then reinstall and see if this eliminates the problem that you are experiencing. iBooks appears to be working as usual for me, perhaps your install was corrupted.
- 09-02-2015, 10:11 AM #3
- 09-02-2015, 12:56 PM #4
- 09-02-2015, 06:47 PM #5
- By Laura Knotek in forum Armchair CEOReplies: 20Last Post: 04-18-2014, 01:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM
- By Danzoman in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:23 PM
- By goldie88 in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2013, 04:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:57 PM