having an issue with my iPhone 5

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
since i updated it to ios7 my iPhone restarts itself every now and then which is annoying!!!!!! any way to fix it? should i go to apple to get a new phone?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Did u update thru iTunes or OTA? If OTA, I'd recommend a fresh install as new thru iTunes. If that doesn't fix your issue, a trip to the Genius Bar may be your next step

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately restarts have been reported by other users who have updated to 7.0.4 ... I agree with the above, try a fresh install (by restoring the device via iTunes) ... If the problem does persist you may wish to visit your local Genius Bar or hold out until the next iOS release.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
am i gonna lose my music? i don't have my music library on my computer... just on the phone!!!! thanks for ur help. i appreciate it

I would recommend syncing your music back to your computer first. This can be done via iTunes, unless of course your music came from a 3rd party in which case I would recommend a google search for copying iPhone music to my mac. There is some great software options out there, however I haven't used one in years so I don't have a particular program that I could recommend.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2