- iMore Beginner
- 55 Posts
I've noticed this more and more. My iPad does this with a few apps but I don't care as much.
My mother had sent me 5 iMessages and I nothing for it. I went to message her and had messages from her. Kik does the same thing. Few messages from people and nothing came up. Twitter has also done this. I've reset my phone 3 times in the last week. It doesn't always happen and they are on.. Anyone else?
- 11-15-2013, 01:18 PM #2
All of my notifications work. I recommend you double-check the notifications settings, including the settings/options of your apps. If they are all set correctly, verify that your device is not muted and the volume is turned up. If that's okay, then you might want to backup your device's contents, put it in DFU Mode and restore it as new via iTunes.
- By onggeo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:39 PM
- By nzrocketman in forum iOS 7Replies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:12 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:08 PM