WiFi connectivity issues...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 on IOS 7. Having sporadic wifi connectivity issues. Sometimes I connect sometimes I don't. Networks have not changed or changed passwords. Have forgotten networks and reconnected. Done a hard reset of device but still having issues. Any suggestions?

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Install the iOS 7.0.4 update that came out today and see if it helps...

Yeah I'll give that a shot. Just hadn't seen that that update addressed any wifi connectivity issues but I guess you never know what's hidden deep inside those updates :)

Thank you!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Setup your router to assign a IP address to the MAC address of your iPhone. I've done this with all my iOS devices since iOS 4 came out and I've never had a wifi connectively issue since doing so. (Your results may very though)

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming soon) using Tapatalk.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Setup your router to assign a IP address to the MAC address of your iPhone. I've done this with all my iOS devices since iOS 4 came out and I've never had a wifi connectively issue since doing so. (Your results may very though)

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming soon) using Tapatalk.

Thanks for the info although this is mainly an issue with the wifi at my work. I don't have any access to those router settings. I could try this with my router at home but am unsure how to do this.

gamergurl89

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the launch of io7, my wifi won't stay connected. It really sucks since I don't have unlimited data. But, your not alone. I've changed settings, it doesn't matter..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox