iOS 7.0.4 now available

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Installed yesterday evening. Been running smooth on my iPad Air all night and this morning. I think battery life has improved slightly, but I'll wait until I go through a full charge/discharge cycle before stating it outright.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've heard some people say that the motion is smoother or not as fast. I couldn't tell the difference. Doesn't matter to me since I have the motion turned off anyway.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Installed it on my Air and iPhone 5, yesterday. I can't tell much difference but if it fixes the crashes amend the reboots on my Air, I will be all set. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the Motion on it doesn't bother me or change battery life or slow down my i5 that said I haven't noticed and change in Motion the only thing I noticed is the pull down notifications background has a bright space look to it I haven't changed my lockscreen wallpaper or anything but I have to say I like it a little more lighting to it

Sent from my iPhone 5

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I actually like the Motion on it doesn't bother me or change battery life or slow down my i5 that said I haven't noticed and change in Motion the only thing I noticed is the pull down notifications background has a bright space look to it I haven't changed my lockscreen wallpaper or anything but I have to say I like it a little more lighting to it

Sent from my iPhone 5

I like the motion too. But I've been running without the motion for just over a week and I really like that too, maybe even more. I haven't noticed any changes with the notifications being brighter.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... my iPod rebooted cause my springboard crashed... And all I did was close an app and just as I tapped on the home screen preview in the multitasking cards, the apple boot logo showed up... First time I've had that happen since iOS 7 beta 2...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming soon) using Tapatalk.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Update went went well.
Still no syncing when deleting notifications between devices. I'm not sure we're gonna get this soon.
Do you ever think we'll get a weekend mode for DnD? This seems so basic to me.
As usual, I've submitted both if these to Apple.
Have a great weekend.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Update went went well.
Still no syncing when deleting notifications between devices. I'm not sure we're gonna get this soon.
Do you ever think we'll get a weekend mode for DnD? This seems so basic to me.
As usual, I've submitted both if these to Apple.
Have a great weekend.

I would like to see a weekend mode for DND.

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
This is the best I can get. It could be better but I've tried everything including setup as new device via iTunes. I turned off what i don't need and since it's a smartphone i'm not gonna turn off things that i like just to get a better battery life.

Since first iOS 7.0 i had a few random crashes but now problem seems to be resolved. Now with 7.0.4 all is good:)

etuvuty6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.4

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
My battery life on my iPad Air seems to be a lot better on 7.0.4

But my battery life on my iPhone 5S seems to be a little worse. Seems like the amount of battery drain on standby has doubled.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro