App Store Issues?
For the last 4-5 days, I have been having issues with the App store. I am running IOS 7.03. Spuratically, if I attempt to download a new app. it will tell me:
Unable to Purchase
"name of app" could not be purchased at this time. Please try again later."
This is occuring when I attempt to download a free app. Then, the little download indicator in the app just continues to spin and spin. I have to go out of the app store app, pull it up in multitasking and force-quit the app. Once I go back in, if I attempt to download the app again, the little cloud with the arrow pointing down appears. When I click it, it says:
"You've already purchased this, so it will be downloaded now at no additional charge."
Mind you, this was a free app. There was no additional charge regardless. So I click ok, and it downloads.
Has anyone else run into this?
- 11-08-2013, 09:35 AM #2
- 11-08-2013, 09:35 AM #3
Re: App Store Issues?
Thank you for the responses. I apologize as I typed in a hurry earlier and forgot to mention the steps I have taken thus far. I have tried a hard reset, signed out and back into the app store, changed payment information, reset network settings, and restored to IOS 7.03 on my laptop. Sadly, all to no avail.
- 11-08-2013, 09:52 AM #5
- 11-08-2013, 09:23 PM #7
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2016, 04:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:12 PM
- By androiddodo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2013, 04:02 AM
- By klkatielong in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2013, 08:16 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:55 PM