iOS 7 Tip: Batch Delete Photos
If you're looking to delete a bunch of photos at once, this tip may help:
Go to the Photos app.
Switch to Photos view, and then make sure you're in the Moments view.
In the top right corner, tap "Select".
Click the "select" word next to each group of photos you want to delete.
Click the trash can.
It's not perfect, but it might be faster than individually selecting photos for some people.
Last edited by Massie; 02-09-2014 at 10:16 AM.
- 11-07-2013, 09:35 AM #2
- 11-07-2013, 10:40 AM #3
- 11-07-2013, 11:10 AM #4
- 11-07-2013, 10:01 PM #5
- By jaleelhamid in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-13-2013, 05:32 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:38 PM
- By BBNewB5 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:37 AM
- By santoshk2011 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:52 AM
- By Dave Lyons in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:06 AM