I want to downgrade my iphone!

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all - It's official, I really hate iOs7 and it makes me sad :( I really miss iOs6, the look of it, the ease of use. It was just nicer, more simple and elegant. I've had iOs7 for awhile, thought I'd get used to it and again, it's official, I really dislike it!

Is there any way to get iOs6 back? I'm tempted to sell my iphone 5 so I can get an older version.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The fantastic new design and features are here to stay. Even if you get a device with iOS 6, it won't last forever. I think it's time that you switch to Android or Windows.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all - It's official, I really hate iOs7 and it makes me sad :( I really miss iOs6, the look of it, the ease of use. It was just nicer, more simple and elegant. I've had iOs7 for awhile, thought I'd get used to it and again, it's official, I really dislike it!

Is there any way to get iOs6 back? I'm tempted to sell my iphone 5 so I can get an older version.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Yeah, you could get a 4s or possibly a 5 that hasn't been upgraded yet. OR you can try some other software options in android and blackberry to see if they better suit your needs? That's really your only option but keep in mind if you are going to stay faithful to Apple your gonna have to bite the bullet and welcome the change because it only gets further away from iOS 6 every update.

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I think there are some jailbreak tweaks that allows the user to downgrade the OS, or at least there were for the previous versions.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Here are some iPhones for sale with iOS 6.

Unlock iPhone iOS 6 | eBay

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I really prefer iOS 7 to all the previous versions. It's translucent vibe makes it feel light and airy.

#Naked Tuesday

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the responses everyone. Is there an app that any of you know of to make the messaging screen look like the old? Maybe there is something like that vs. having to buy a whole new phone.

Also, are people petitioning to get Apple to give us the option?

I really wonder if there is hope in our futures. This really makes me bummed! :(

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the responses everyone. Is there an app that any of you know of to make the messaging screen look like the old? Maybe there is something like that vs. having to buy a whole new phone.

Also, are people petitioning to get Apple to give us the option?

I really wonder if there is hope in our futures. This really makes me bummed! :(

I don't think there is a app to make the stock message app look like iOS 6. Apple is not going back to iOS 6 or giving us the option. They can't continue to support a old OS and devs can't keep supporting iOS 6 apps.

The only way to go back is to get a older phone with iOS 6

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
No just don't update it.
I believe iPhones 4-5 will run iOS 6 and iOS 7. Is iOS 7 really that bad to you?

#Naked Tuesday

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello iEd - Yes, it's really that bad. I was so excited just a second ago because Verizon has a white 4s that I could've purchased for .99 cents and sent in my 5 for a trade in value. Seemed like a win to me! UNTIL I found out that even the 4 and 4s's now have iOs7 on them. I feel like crying, lol.

What can I do? Yes, it's really that bad.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to say there is not much you can do. Buying a old phone with iOS 6 on eBay is risky in my opinion. Hell buying a new phone on eBay is risky. Lol

#Naked Tuesday

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
There are plenty of devices on Craigslist that will fit what you are looking for. Just search and you'll find them

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I think this question is pretty self explanatory which requires no answering from anyone in here.. deal with ios 7 or get a new phone. pretty cut and dry but that's it really

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro