General questions for iPhone users

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have a few questions that I hope I can get some answers here.

1. Is there a PTT (Push to Talk) app for iOS, and does it work in the background constantly? If so, is it possible to map the center button to use instead of Siri? If not PTT, is there anyway to modify home button's function?
  2. If I use Dropbox, does it have an option to keep all my pictures in sync with my dropbox folder? Or is this not possible with iPhone, and I have to use iCloud?
  3. Does Skype offer option to stay online all the time, and open the app when I receive a new call/video call? For example, does it eventually get closed if I don't open Skype all day? If not skype, does this work with other apps like BBM, Whats App, etc any kind of messaging app that can communicate with other platforms..?
  4. I was told that iPhone does not have email notification unless you use stock app, is this true? So if I use something like touchdown, does this mean I cannot get email notifications unless the app is in focus?
  5. Can I email or access excel, word, .avi or other stuff that I store in iPhone's USB storage?
  6. Can iPhone open zip/rar files or do I need a 3rd party app for those?

Thanks in advance to all those who respond.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not aware of any PTT apps. rdiddy mentioned one that you could consider. I receive notifications with the native email app.