Email help please
This may be a really dumb question, and my apologies if it is ...
The native email app on iOS 7 is bothering me. I have three different email accounts, and when I close the mail app and open it again, what I want to see is the main email page (see below).
Instead opening onto the mail page, it opens my gmail account (see below).
Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if this was an issue in previous versions of iOS because before iOS 7 I never completely closed apps. I tried to play around with the settings but I've had no luck.
Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
- 10-29-2013, 08:05 PM #2
Re: Email help please
This means that out of the three email accounts you have, Gmail is your default email acct. and that is why you see what you do as I the same when I open mine. You can change your default email acct. but then it will open to that acct. the same as what you are seeing. No other way to change the where it opens.
- 10-29-2013, 11:05 PM #4
- 10-29-2013, 11:18 PM #5
- 10-30-2013, 01:12 AM #6
- 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM #7
- By Ricotta08 in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2013, 05:36 PM
- By maxadsl in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:09 PM
- By Triniiphone in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:12 PM
- By LiamWoodroofe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:15 AM