Music won't play & is deleting all music
I took my i5 to Apple yesterday because the lock button refused to work. They gave me a new phone and I restored from iCloud to the new phone. Almost everything restored except some of my music. When I got home I plugged the device into the computer and iTunes synced and put all of my music back. Today I wanted to listen to an album so I touched the 1st song in the album to get started and the phone then displayed the next song, then the next, etc etc until there were no more songs then all of the songs disappeared, gone. I tried another album and it did the exact same thing. Anyone have any ideas what the heck is going on and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
Here is video of what my phone is doing. When you select a song it deletes it.
- 10-27-2013, 06:31 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 09:50 PM #5
Re: Music won't play & is deleting all music
I would try another restore. Are you syncing your songs/albums individually, or do you sync a playlist?
If you have all the music you want on a playlist, I would just disable music sync (which should delete all the songs), then resync your playlist. That should put all your songs back on without having to do a full restore.
- 10-27-2013, 11:22 PM #6
- 10-04-2014, 05:54 AM #7
- By Harreh in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 06:29 AM
- By TurboTiger in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:07 PM
- By Mark Das in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:37 AM
- By Eskemo30 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:16 PM