Contact picture not showing when talking to someone
Ever since I updated my phone and I have a 4s whenever I call someone I used to be able to see their picture while dialing/speaking with them, now that doesn't happen. Is that something new with iOS7 or should my phone be doing so? I looked at my mother's iphone 4 and she had the picture show up while dialing, so i'm just curious what's going on.
- 10-24-2013, 07:12 PM #2
Re: Contact picture not showing when talking to someone
When I make a call, I clearly see the photo of the person for a moment and then it blurs to highlight the the options on the screen. I assume that's by design. I haven't been able to find a setting to change it.
- 10-24-2013, 07:27 PM #4
- 10-22-2014, 12:16 PM #5
- By Just_Me_D in forum Apple TVReplies: 42Last Post: 06-09-2015, 06:30 PM
- By James Falconer in forum MacBook ProReplies: 33Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:14 PM
- By ScottUrman in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:49 AM