Answering call bug on iOS 7

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Today I was about to call my friend using the "Call" command on Siri, the moment Siri was about to start the call, my dad called and that caused the phone app to crash, showing the green banner "Touch to return to call", once I touch it, it says call ended until the call turned into a missed call.

It only happened once so far, and the chance it could happen again is very very low!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't know if that's really a bug. Just an outgoing and incoming call happening to go at the same time. The app crashing doesn't surprise me.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if that's really a bug. Just an outgoing and incoming call happening to go at the same time. The app crashing doesn't surprise me.

I went to lock my phone the other day and right as I pressed the button, my phone rang and they then said it went directly to voice mail. Hopefully mobile to mobile and mobile to land-line will work like land-line to land-line where you pick the phone up to call someone and just before it rings- you are connected with the other person on the line.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I went to lock my phone the other day and right as I pressed the button, my phone rang and they then said it went directly to voice mail. Hopefully mobile to mobile and mobile to land-line will work like land-line to land-line where you pick the phone up to call someone and just before it rings- you are connected with the other person on the line.

Since tapping the sleep/wake button (top of the phone) silences the ring and declines the call (1 or 2 presses), I’d say that there was no problem here... just the functionality working as design, coupled with the timing of an incoming call.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I know, I never said it was a bug. I am sorry if it came across that way Fausty. Actually, it rang just after I pushed the button. My reaction was "huh?" but it was a cool "huh?".

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2