Airplay and AirDrop didn't download on my ios7

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's already on your device. Just swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the control center and you will see them.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Of course one's iDevice has to be capable of supporting both… not all are… like the iPad3 doesn't do AirDrop…

penkou

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I swiped up the control centre where there the volume, Bluetooth and other buttons

But I can't see airplay nor airdrop, nor AirPrint

Help

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You won't see the airplay icon unless there is an Apple TV device nearby while the phone is on wifi.
There are other devices that can airplay too… but yes - you won't see the AirPlay icon unless there's a device capable of being AirPlayed to on the network.

penkou

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
None weren't present in ios6 download,

I expected them to download with ios7

Is it because I have retina ipad 3 ??

Does it have to do with the country you live in???

I don't know what to do??

penkou

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Is airplay the same as adobe flash player used on computers???

Maybe I'm confused at to what airplay is, I read about it on the apple website but I'm confused as to what it does?

Also I don't use my wifi often mainly my 3G , can I use airplay??

Haresh Desai

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue. You have to have two things: 1. Your iPad has to be on the same network ad your Apple TV and 2. You have to swipe the bottom of your screen in a "upward" motion to see the airplay control.

kaleidoeyes

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
AirDrop did not load for me either when I updated to iso7. I just updated to iso7.1 and had hoped that would solve it , but it did not. I have been right next to someone with another iPad and they had airdrop , so I know where it is in the control center and I know that I have to be near another wifi device with airdrop, but it is not in my control center and have not been able to send or receive via airdrop. Any suggestions?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
AirDrop did not load for me either when I updated to iso7. I just updated to iso7.1 and had hoped that would solve it , but it did not. I have been right next to someone with another iPad and they had airdrop , so I know where it is in the control center and I know that I have to be near another wifi device with airdrop, but it is not in my control center and have not been able to send or receive via airdrop. Any suggestions?

AirDrop is available on the iPhone 5 & up, iPad 4 & up, iPad mini & up, iPod touch 5th gen & up.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR