iOS 7.0.3 available

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experience their location icon pop on and off more frequently in the status bar? I never noticed it before, but ever since I updated my iPhone 5 to 7.0.3 I've noticed it showing up. When I checked it out via settings, I find that it's the stock weather app (shows the purple location icon next to it). One thing I noticed about this update is that once it was done downloading (OTA), it ran me through a setup as if the phone was new. For example, setting language, use of Siri, use of Location Service, etc. I'm wondering if the phone is just collaborating itself or if this seems to be a glitch or something. Anyone else notice this too?

Yes. When I use Siri sometimes my gps icon stays on and won't turn off. Even after hours.

It. Gets stuck like once a day.

Also if you turn weather on in your today screen it always checks the gps coordinates. If you turn off the gps it won't display the weather in the today section of your notification center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine just started randomly crashing (Springboard) when I unlock via fingerprint. I just had 5 in a row. Unlock, crash, restart, repeat. WTF? I did a reset all settings and it crashes LESS, but it's still doing it.

Time for another restore!

I love my 5s, but iOS 7 + 5s seems to be a bad combo thus far. I ran iOS 7 right from beta 1 on my previous 5 and hadn't had a single crash since about beta 5. It seems to be a 5s issue.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This is my first "battery drain" post, but I've noticed over the last couple of days - and since installing 7.0.3 - that my battery drains faster. That said, I also see sharp drops in battery when using the Facebook app, so I wonder if that's the culprit. I also installed Tweetbot 3.0 a couple of days ago and question if THAT is doing it. So yeah, I'm pretty clueless at this point. :rolleyes:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine just started randomly crashing (Springboard) when I unlock via fingerprint. I just had 5 in a row. Unlock, crash, restart, repeat. WTF? I did a reset all settings and it crashes LESS, but it's still doing it.

I love my 5s, but iOS 7 + 5s seems to be a bad combo thus far. I ran iOS 7 right from beta 1 on my previous 5 and hadn't had a single crash since about beta 5. It seems to be a 5s issue.

Same thing on unlock and crash. Annoying

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you have to completely drain your battery for usage stats to show up? They have been ever since today when I charged my phone to 100% before

Sent from my 5s iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I have experienced the exact same scenario. Hoping for a quick fix.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
This is my first "battery drain" post, but I've noticed over the last couple of days - and since installing 7.0.3 - that my battery drains faster. That said, I also see sharp drops in battery when using the Facebook app, so I wonder if that's the culprit. I also installed Tweetbot 3.0 a couple of days ago and question if THAT is doing it. So yeah, I'm pretty clueless at this point. :rolleyes:

The FB app drains battery VERY quickly.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I found an issue with the weather app:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383009794.908010.jpg

The -1? is not centring properly.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with only iOS 7.0.3 or iOS 7 in general though.

Edit:
-2? is centred properly

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming soon) using Tapatalk.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods