iOS 7.0.3 available

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
My iphone 5 appears to have frozen and says I need to connect to itunes. I don't have a lap top with itunes on it! Help - what do I do? Tried turning on and off but same screen.

Wait how do you have the phone working and survived this long withOUT iTunes? It's like the blood work it needs. Anyway you need a computer bro. Go to a friend's house and set it up there. I don't think there's a way to do it without iTunes honestly. OR you could just hard reset it and turn it back on.. but if everything is gone, you would need iTunes to get everything back quickly.

Dazzler

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
It's all via icloud and in my iPad. Do I just connect to a lap top then and download itunes? What will happen to my songs

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
It's all via icloud and in my iPad. Do I just connect to a lap top then and download itunes? What will happen to my songs

Well I'm guessing you bought ALL your songs via iTunes correct? If so then you'll be fine. At worst you'll just have to download them again but they are tied to your account and would never leave you. If you didn't buy them then .... like you got them from another site - youtube2mp3- then you've lost those songs. Then again you said you don't have a laptop.. so I'm guessing you bought all your songs. You'll be fine man.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Loaded it on my iPhone 4 and it looks like they added the Reduce Motion for it now (the option didn't appear before like it did on my iPhone 5). So I'm happy I'm able to turn off the bouncy stuff.

kreestole

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
people just don't know that they can/have to turn off some "new" options, where GPS(location) is working most of the time.. draining battery.... In my case battery life is better than iOS 6 in iPhone 5,

Not necessarily true. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382564323.293239.jpg
I have turned off all the new animation features, tweaked my settings, etc. this was today's usage. I was on wifi the whole time, used my phone for messaging, a little Facebook, set a couple appts in the calendar, and made two phone calls of less than 5 minutes each. Darn right I'm complaining about battery life. iOS 7 seems to have rendered my 5 almost useless.

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
What the hell? I do WAY more than that, like always playing my music while making calls and answering texts. And mine i5 last at LEAST 8 hours within the day. And that's with locational services on. D:

IMG_0256.PNG

And I had to plug it in for my pic to get on the computer.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Battery has definitely improved (at least for me) on the 5S after the update. Smoothness improvements all around. Nice update.

ry6ese2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SINGIDUNUM11

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just tried! When is hooked to pc after installation, everything looks ok but once unplugged just after few seconds crashes! Not that I care much about Facebook, but makes me mad when something doesn't work after update!!! I don't think it is a phone since everything else works fine. Hmmm!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just tried! When is hooked to pc after installation, everything looks ok but once unplugged just after few seconds crashes! Not that I care much about Facebook, but makes me mad when something doesn't work after update!!! I don't think it is a phone since everything else works fine. Hmmm!

Sorry you're having problems. I don't know what it could be.

Ragan Lueck

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
itunes said my ipad was in recovery mode and asked me to restore it. If I restore it will it go back to way i had it an hour ago, or will all data be deleted. if so, does the ipad continuously back up to the icloud so i can restore it from that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh