iOS 7.0.3 available

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, and now that I'm done with my appointment, I can try to get caught up with things. I'm downloading the update OTA at this very moment because I have an event to attend in a couple of hours, but you know I'm going to wipe the device and install as new within the next few days. :) I can't help it...lol

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I toggled off wifi - checked OTA for the update on LTE… showed available… toggled wifi on again and went from there…

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.0.3 is out with a lot of improvements!!!!!

Here are the things the update adds:

This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
Updates lock screen to delay display of "slide to unlock" when Touch ID is in use
Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
Improves system stability when using iWork apps
Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software

Merged your thread with an ongoing 7.0.3 thread.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I've ever restored any of my I devices as new. Too much of a PITA to reinstall all my apps.

Takes me about 1 hour to copy all my apps and music back on to my iPhone from my computer then I just need to setup my apps and I'm good to go.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I checked a little while ago and the update didnt show up, and I can't plugin my iOS device into my PC to update my device as my stupid lightning cable isn't working..I need another one now. :(

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I like the new fading animation but it's not included with multitasking. I'd love to see it fade to multitasking and into other apps instead of zooming with reduce motion on