iOS 7.0.3 available

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is by far the best update. Some people still haven't updated, and I'm suggesting it. I can't remember the last time I've been excited about an update since iOS 5 released.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I updated to iOS 7.0.3, and now I'm having major battery life issues. I do hope Apple fixes the battery life problems soon. Other than that, I really like the new update.

My battery life is awesome. I have noticed in the past that it takes a full charge for the battery life to settle after an update/restore.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Never before did I get this message when updating the iOS System, not even with the last 2 HUGE ones we've had.

"This update (7.0.3) cannot be installed because it requires at least 1.2 GB of storage" so forth and so on.

Can I fix this "easily", or do I have to drive to me nearest Apple Store (9 1/2 mls away) ?

Txs

Bakerboy2253

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Never before did I get this message when updating the iOS System, not even with the last 2 HUGE ones we've had.

"This update (7.0.3) cannot be installed because it requires at least 1.2 GB of storage" so forth and so on.

Can I fix this "easily", or do I have to drive to me nearest Apple Store (9 1/2 mls away) ?

Txs

Too funny the closest one to me is 2 hours away, about 100 miles!

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
You just need to delete some apps or photos or videos, etc first. You should be able to put them
back after the update. The phone just needs room to work with while downloading and performing the update.

Sorry, dumb question...Do I delete them off I-Tunes, The i4s or both ???

And txs again

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I hardly have any pics and or videos on the phone, so temporarily I trashed facebook and Pandora, obviously 2 heavyweights, and the update is moving at supersonic speeds. Live and learn (Learn how to ask the Pros like Karenk).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I’ve noticed a couple of crashes (iPhone 5S/iOS 7.0.3) since installing the update... not real crashed that restart the phone, but crashes where I do see the Apple logo flash for a second or two and then it goes back to my home screen... probably seen it 3-4 times in the last day. Didn’t have any crashes in 7.0.1 or 7.0.2.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I?ve noticed a couple of crashes (iPhone 5S/iOS 7.0.3) since installing the update... not real crashed that restart the phone, but crashes where I do see the Apple logo flash for a second or two and then it goes back to my home screen... probably seen it 3-4 times in the last day. Didn?t have any crashes in 7.0.1 or 7.0.2.

Same here! I've had a couple crashes where I'm in settings and kicks me back to the home screen. I had better luck on 7.0.2 and better battery also.

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah between .3 and bbm my battery is back to being a joke.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

Is it just me or by reducing the animations my battery life has increased by atleast a couple of hours?
Previously i barely managed to get 6 hrs on full charge wid 3G entire day if I'm out and wifi if I'm in office...

A day into 7.0.3 and reducing animations has boosted it to 8 hrs on 3G..
Haven't tested it on wifi yet...

iPhone 5 16GB

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experience their location icon pop on and off more frequently in the status bar? I never noticed it before, but ever since I updated my iPhone 5 to 7.0.3 I've noticed it showing up. When I checked it out via settings, I find that it's the stock weather app (shows the purple location icon next to it). One thing I noticed about this update is that once it was done downloading (OTA), it ran me through a setup as if the phone was new. For example, setting language, use of Siri, use of Location Service, etc. I'm wondering if the phone is just collaborating itself or if this seems to be a glitch or something. Anyone else notice this too?

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experience their location icon pop on and off more frequently in the status bar? I never noticed it before, but ever since I updated my iPhone 5 to 7.0.3 I've noticed it showing up. When I checked it out via settings, I find that it's the stock weather app (shows the purple location icon next to it). One thing I noticed about this update is that once it was done downloading (OTA), it ran me through a setup as if the phone was new. For example, setting language, use of Siri, use of Location Service, etc. I'm wondering if the phone is just collaborating itself or if this seems to be a glitch or something. Anyone else notice this too?

Now that you mention it. I used to have the location icon in the status bar. It is and has been missing.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

I noticed this as well
Also, my Walgreens pop up keeps displaying when I pass close to the store.
I have the Location setting turned off for this app but then I notices I have it in my Passbook app which has the Location on.
So I turned off the Location in the Passbook app & hopefully that'll do it.
I should just remove the app from Passbook.
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh