iOS 7.0.3 available

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just notice the track progress bar on the lock screen is black instead of grey:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382534214.793378.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
So far pretty solid... Love the better transitions between apps. (With reduce motion on)

Much snappier and most quirks have been worked out..

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Works very nice for me too. More usage than my previous phone BB10 even that the battery on z10 is bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I love this new feature! Great update from what I've seen so far.

This immediately caused me to type in all caps. I have HATED the long transitional animation. I have no use for parralax either. With reduced motion turned on, my iPhone 5 actually feels fast again. Bless you Apple!

Doing this to my iPad 2 NAOW!

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
This fixed all the little issues for me: the home screen stutter, accelerometer and Siri sounding terrible at times. I'm thrilled!

SINGIDUNUM11

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
For whatever reason, on IPhone 5S that I have, after 4S and BB z10, this is way way way better battery life I ever had. With any phone I owned so far. Mid to heavy user, mail, text (now BBM), camera, calls, I have to charge every third day. Maybe my phone is like that but I am impressed.

SINGIDUNUM11

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Only problem I have, and maybe again, it is only me, but my Facebook is crashing! I open app and after 10 sec just goes back to home screen???!!! Anyone can help? I un-installed several times, reset data, all thing but nothing. That happened after I installed Facebook update last saturday.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Only problem I have, and maybe again, it is only me, but my Facebook is crashing! I open app and after 10 sec just goes back to home screen???!!! Anyone can help? I un-installed several times, reset data, all thing but nothing. That happened after I installed Facebook update last saturday.

Can you get a previous version? Until then, just use Safari until a fix is released.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This update is fantastic. I love the fade animation. I don't care if I ruined a future opportunity to jailbreak. This update is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SINGIDUNUM11

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
No. Not at all. Tried everything possible but still nothing. I hoped i could resolve this with new update, but it looks like problem is with Facebook.I think. Everything else works good. Evene Facebook worked good till I decided to update Facebook! Next time I wan't update any app!!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
No. Not at all. Tried everything possible but still nothing. I hoped i could resolve this with new update, but it looks like problem is with Facebook.I think. Everything else works good. Evene Facebook worked good till I decided to update Facebook! Next time I wan't update any app!!!!

No problem with Facebook here. Try uninstalling it again.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling, shutting the phone down, restarting it and reinstalling from the app store?

Dazzler

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My iphone 5 appears to have frozen and says I need to connect to itunes. I don't have a lap top with itunes on it! Help - what do I do? Tried turning on and off but same screen.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
bah.. i got the dreaded 4005. then itunes wouldnt see it. awesome... full restore in the process.

@Dazzler... no if and's or but's. you must connect to itunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2