Notification Center - Today Tab

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I recently started getting the info on how long it would take to get to work and to get home. Is it supposed to tell us the drive time to our next appointment if it has a location?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What is your question that really pertains to what? I am at a total loss as to what you are really asking? About an app? if so for navigation based on what you put into it from starting to end point, Why are you asking about the 'Today Notification Center'?

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
What is your question that really pertains to what? I am at a total loss as to what you are really asking? About an app? if so for navigation based on what you put into it from starting to end point, Why are you asking about the 'Today Notification Center'?

There is a whole new world in notification center, my friend. Ok that's an exaggeration, but there are new features there.

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I recently started getting the info on how long it would take to get to work and to get home. Is it supposed to tell us the drive time to our next appointment if it has a location?

It probably won't do that unless it is an appointment you travel to frequently.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The phone will learn your daily routine so to speak. For example, in the morning (about a week or so ago) it started telling me how long it would take me to get to work. I don't have an address stored in my phone as "work", so I am assuming that the phone assumes that is where I go daily at the same time.

At the end of the day (around 5), it will tell me how long it will take to get to "exton", which is a town near by where I have my second job.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner