iOS 7 round table review: One month later: Via iMore Blog

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I pretty much agree, one month later and ios7 is still running smooth. I did like ios6, but after ios7 for a month ios6 seems ancient.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Same here. I've used iOS 7 since the GM version was released and am very pleased with it. My iPhone 5 is running very smoothly with it and it runs well on my iPad Mini, too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Now my opinion on my still 4S waiting to have Apple reload on the 5S which I have on order..... Even after 22 months of virtually flawless use and no issues on IOS 6 and now a month of IOS 7 the same way I am very please. Color scheme I can take or leave and once I learned to make sure on my home screen to pop up the control panel every time I just had to have my finger or thumb just above the home button for optimum placement is goes up every time. I am very happy with it and am sure will be even happier once I get the 5S.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been using iOS 7 since beta 1 on my iPod touch and beta 5 on my 4S. I've had zero issues (except in beta 2 where springboard would crash on my iPod touch cause it was using 200+ MB of ram for no reason). I didn't like the design too much at first when I was watching the keynote but I liked the features so when I was installing the beta I kept telling myself to have an open mind when using it maybe I'll get use to it. After the first day I liked it a lot more than I though I would. Yes there were bugs during beta but surprisingly I only had a few during the whole beta but I was restoring my iPod with every beta release except beta 6. Overall for the past 4 1/2 months that I've had iOS 7 I like it but I will say it looks a lot better on the 4" retina display than the 3.5" retina display.

I think with iOS 7 you have to go in with an open mind and use it for a good while before saying weather you like it or not cause there is a difference between seeing screen shots of iOS 7 and actually using it.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I think Apple nailed some things and took a step backwards in other areas that I didn't have any problems with (but now do). Do the benefits outweigh the costs? Sure.. Hopefully Apple continues to touch up certain things that need work.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox