Can I run 2 apps simultaneously on iOS?

bailman

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm an Android user, have been since the original Motorola Droid. I'm about to jump ship and try iOS. I'm tired of phones freezing up and the awful lag. Can I run 2 apps simultaneously? Can I have Google maps nav going along with streaming Pandora or Sirius through my car stereo at the same time? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I have never used an iPhone. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm an Android user, have been since the original Motorola Droid. I'm about to jump ship and try iOS. I'm tired of phones freezing up and the awful lag. Can I run 2 apps simultaneously? Can I have Google maps nav going along with streaming Pandora or Sirius through my car stereo at the same time? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I have never used an iPhone. Thanks

Yup.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Can I have Google maps nav going along with streaming Pandora or Sirius through my car stereo at the same time? Yes.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Probably a stupid question...forgive me

If you are coming from Motorola to apple it will be just like getting your first big boy bike when you were a kid and ditching your old training wheel special! Lol and yes the iPhone does everything you explained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bailman

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Good, that's what I needed to hear. I really just want and need a phone that works...all the time. How are Apple radios compared with say Samsung? I have had this galaxy nexus for over a year, and the signal is horrendous. I'm looking forward to change.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Good, that's what I needed to hear. I really just want and need a phone that works...all the time. How are Apple radios compared with say Samsung? I have had this galaxy nexus for over a year, and the signal is horrendous. I'm looking forward to change.

I can tell you first hand apple is better. My wife got a galaxy s4 two months ago and returned it because she couldn't get service on our farm. My iPhone 4S, 5, and 5s always hold at least one bar all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bailman

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the metro Detroit area, but travel up north quite often. That's a real issue with this phone, by the sounds of it most every Samsung phone.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the metro Detroit area, but travel up north quite often. That's a real issue with this phone, by the sounds of it most every Samsung phone.

You'll like how the signal picks up in Detroit. Unless you're near Canada, but that's mostly with all phones. Lol -- iPhone picks up good on Canadian carriers near Hart Plaza and the riverwalk.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I have ran 3 at same time. Google map , music streaming and searching on chrome while on Lte.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh