Phone/all programs crashing after ios7 update

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Ever since updating with the new iOS system, my phone has been running EXTREMELY slow, simple apps like even just iMessage keeps freezing up and foreclosing, websites are taking longer to load, even my keyboard is taking a lot longer for the letters to actually appear in the text box. It's so SLOW and all my apps keep foreclosing. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? Grrr.

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
iOS 7 works very well for me and I haven't heard of an extreme case like yours. You might have to wipe the phone and start fresh.

Griffin2012

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Ever since updating with the new iOS system, my phone has been running EXTREMELY slow, simple apps like even just iMessage keeps freezing up and foreclosing, websites are taking longer to load, even my keyboard is taking a lot longer for the letters to actually appear in the text box. It's so SLOW and all my apps keep foreclosing. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? Grrr.

I had some issues with stutters/ lags and iTunes after updating to iOS7. Backup everything to iCloud, then reset your phone, leave alone until it is done resetting. The reset should fix your issues and improve performance.

gamergurl89

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I think it's funny how it's working different for everyone. My iPhone 4 has issues like that stupid wifi not staying connected but my I pad crashes like everything ALOT ifs actually really annoying!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 7 to our 2 phones and iPad and did a reset on all of them. I haven't experienced any problems with any of my devices.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

If you've only just updated within the last 24 hours, try a reboot if you haven't already.

If it's been longer than that, definitely do a Restore/ set up as new, then restore from back up.
If problems persist after this, make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple store
(hopefully there is one near you).

Lastly, I really like your avatar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal