iOS 7 , who designed this mess?

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
So Apple used to be cool. Their stuff had a feel and look about it. ios7 is anything but cool. The icons are cheap, notes looks like an old fashion typewriter, the keyboard has a design that North Korea would be proud of. Don't get me stared on the glitches. Just try and change between camera and video mmmmmm nope won' t do it all the time. I know Apple will fix these bugs but please..... Bring back the cool aspect too !! I don't want my Gramma's phone.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So Apple used to be cool. Their stuff had a feel and look about it. ios7 is anything but cool. The icons are cheap, notes looks like an old fashion typewriter, the keyboard has a design that North Korea would be proud of. Don't get me stared on the glitches. Just try and change between camera and video mmmmmm nope won' t do it all the time. I know Apple will fix these bugs but please..... Bring back the cool aspect too !! I don't want my Gramma's phone.

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
yes i think ios 7 still have alot of work that needs to be done on it... but i do love the design.. its fresh its new but at the same time iphones users are still familiar with it

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
What's wrong with people and patience these days....they want change and when they got it it's never good, or soon enough.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Let me put my spin on your comments....:)

Apple is a very successful & profitable company, and a lot of people see it as "cool". Their "stuff" sell by the millions, and "has" a quality feel and professional look. iOS 7 is cool to a great deal of people, but not everyone. The icons are flat, the Notes app has discarded the lines in exchange for the look of blank sheet of paper, and the keyboard looks cleaner. Changing between the camera and video can be easily accomplished with a mere swipe of the finger. There are a few bugs that need to be worked out, but hey, doesn't all OSes have bugs here and there? Some people view iOS 7 as Apple's answer to complaints of a needed new look to its OS. Heck, even grandma likes it....;).... How's that?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Don't you just love how someone feels the need to create an account just to post such drivel? (Yes. I checked. It was his first post. )

And despite those who say it's mean/rude, sometimes the correct answer is "sorry, but that's how it works. If you don't like it, buy something else."

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
To each his own, there's millions that will disagree with you. And I'm one them.

If Apple went back to ios6, I'd stop using my iPhone. It's bad enough I'm stuck with carrying a GS3 again for work but I use my iPhone whenever possible.

iOS6 looks dated. THAT to me is grandma's phone.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
By the way, I checked his profile and he does have a really old phone. So I don't understand what he is trying to say by this, "I don't want my Gramma's phone." Just go buy yourself an iPhone that hasn't been updated to iOS 7 yet.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's why I asked him was he sure he didn't want grandmas phone. Cause it looks like he already has it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
What's wrong with people and patience these days....they want change and when they got it it's never good, or soon enough.

we live in a "need it now" society. the OS finally changed, he/she doesn't like it and they "need" it to change "now"

it's a vicious cycle and they more than likely need to seek professional help

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
"Cool" as used in this topic is very subjective. Most of my family and friends that have iOS 7 like it a lot.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
If Apple went back to ios6, I'd stop using my iPhone. It's bad enough I'm stuck with carrying a GS3 again for work but I use my iPhone whenever possible.

iOS6 looks dated. THAT to me is grandma's phone.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free

Yep. I'd go back to the Galaxy S3, and throw on CyanogenMod.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I felt iOS 7 was designed to be a very attractive platform, and it has gone away with so much of the metallic and wooden look, and gone with a cooler, sleeker interface. However, I think many of problems come from the apps themselves , and some elements didn't look right on a tablet form factor. Things like folders are such wasters of screen real estate that you wondered how Ive came up with the idea...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice