New Yahoo mail account
I currently have only one E-Mail account on my iPhone 5S. It's a G-Mail account. I want to add one old yahoo E-Mail account to my phone. I just want to add the E-Mail, not the calendar or the contacts of the yahoo E-Mail account. Will I be able to access this E-Mail via the stock mail app on my phone as I do with my G-Mail account??
Will the stock mail app separate the two mail boxes in the app or will all the mail just mix in with each other??
Thanks for any help,
- 10-12-2013, 12:12 PM #2
- 10-12-2013, 12:15 PM #3
Re: New Yahoo mail account
Thanks allot, set it up and working perfect. Really like the way the stock E-Mail app handles both my E-Mail accounts. AS I said before I'm still rather new at IOS and some of my questions probably sound ridiculous. Yep the stock E-Mail app is very slick. Thanks again,
- 10-12-2013, 01:40 PM #5
- By reachsak ly007 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 17Last Post: 09-13-2015, 10:27 PM
- By MrMars in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:53 AM
- By LCW in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:28 AM
- By isyztem in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:40 AM
- By Luhus in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:14 PM