Lockscreen clock color?
Just discovered that the clock on the lockscreen changes to black with some of the default (very light color) wallpapers. I was also able to get it to change with only one light colored wallpaper I have in my photos.
Does anyone know if you can change the clock from white font to black manually? I have a wallpaper I'd like to use, and the black would look awesome with it, but I can't get it to change to black with this one as it seems to do automatically on the others.
Any thoughts? Thanks!!
- 10-10-2013, 08:16 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 08:17 PM #3
- 01-05-2015, 11:44 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Lockscreen clock color?
this may be too late to help you but i had the same issue and came across this discussion in my search so it may help others who come across it in the future:
to your point about the auto adjust feature that dictates the lockscreen text color, one suggestion i have if it's possible is to use a picture filter that lightens the portion of the lockscreen where texts appears. My background was light gray so I did this, made the background almost white, and got it to change from white text to black text.
- 01-05-2015, 12:42 PM #6
- By jguzman89 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 39Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:55 AM
- By lush242000 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:22 PM
- By Xo.pink.xo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM
- By mrlyons841 in forum iOS 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:10 AM