- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
On camera mode not able to switch to video and viceversa
My iphone 4s and my iPad 2 used to work fine on the camera mode. When taking pictures I could switch to video by just topping "video". I upgraded both units to OSI 7 and ever since I dont have this function anymore. Is either camera or video. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem? I have tried different things and none work.
- 10-08-2013, 05:31 PM #2
Re: On camera mode not able to switch to video and viceversa
It should say. Video photo and square on the screen. You drag the word to the dot to pick the one you want. If you don't have that maybe reboot or restore. Mine both had it.
- By kch50428 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:43 PM
- By Steve Fischer in forum iPad 4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:03 PM
- By rstark18 in forum iOS 7Replies: 18Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:26 AM
- By jmr1015 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:42 PM