Google (Chrome) on iPhone not working correctly
All day today when doing search functions via the search bar in Chrome has been completely not working for me. If I put in a search term it does return that one search but if I try to click on that or open a new window or use the Images, Videos, News, etc. link it does nothing at all. Also opening new tabs from within a Google search results in a blank window.
It has been working fine until this morning. I have auto update off so I know it is not a result of an update.
iPad works fine.
Other sites seem fine. Seems like it's just the iPhone version of chromes search bar/results page.
Reboot iPhone (power/home). Not working.
Deleted/Reloaded app. Not working.
- 10-08-2013, 10:14 PM #2
- 10-08-2013, 10:16 PM #3
- 10-08-2013, 11:32 PM #4
- 10-08-2013, 11:37 PM #5
- 10-08-2013, 11:48 PM #6
- 10-08-2013, 11:51 PM #8
- 10-08-2013, 11:56 PM #10
- 10-08-2013, 11:57 PM #12
- 10-09-2013, 01:14 PM #15
- 10-09-2013, 02:18 PM #17
- 10-09-2013, 07:17 PM #19
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:50 AM
- By briankbart1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:06 PM
- By jmr1015 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 11:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:05 AM