Shared Calendar Alerts
My wife and I have shared iCloud calendars. When I make an update to my calender, she receives an alert letting her know that I've entered something into the calendar. However, when she enters something into the calendar, I do not get a pushed alert. The alert doesn't pop up until I've opened the calendar, which makes the alert feature pretty pointless. I have Shared Calendar Alerts set to on in my settings. Anyone know what I can do to fix this? I should note that I've had this problem since iOS 6.
- 10-08-2013, 02:35 PM #2
- 10-08-2013, 09:45 PM #3
Re: Shared Calendar Alerts
Figured it out, and I feel rather silly for not noticing it before. Under Settings>Mail,Contacts, Calendars, I had "Fetch New Data" marked as Push. However when you click on "Fetch New Data", it will go to a screen that lists your email accounts. It was there that I noticed iCloud was set to Manual. I've now changed it to Push. Problem solved. Thanks for your input everyone.
- 10-09-2013, 11:06 AM #5
- By medicchop28 in forum iOS 7Replies: 23Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:52 AM
- By gordol in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:44 PM