Why does it take 3 to 5 seconds for the dial pad to appear?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Dial pad

I did a clear install few hours ago.
Still when i open my dialpad it takes 2sec before i can dial any number.
Thanks for all if your help prople but it did not make any different in my case. I just did it to prove it to myself and now i am comvinced that clear instal have nothing to do w the performance of my 4s.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iMore Forums mobile app

Have you posted in the 4s forum to see if any other 4s owners are having a similar 2 second delay?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

No delays on my 4S, opens in the same amount of time as it did in iOS 5 & iOS 6 for me

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

maybe i did not make myself clear enough and i am sorry for that but i will explain it much more clear now guys .
try to exit all the background apps including the dial pad in the multitasking .
now , open ur dialpad and at the same time u open u should be able to dial any number on the spot .
i mean i dont have problem opening my dial pad ... what i experience is that i cant dial any number right on the spot after i push the dialpad .
the dial pad comes up but the transparent colors around each numbers take 2sec to appears ... i don know if i make myself clear or not but in previous ios6 and 5 i did push the dial pad and at the same time i mean on the spot i could push any number .

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site

I have seen the same thing on my 4S. It takes about 2 sec before i can dial a Number. It feels like it dont respond proporly.

Skickat fr?n Tapatalk 2

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Dial pad

maybe i did not make myself clear enough and i am sorry for that but i will explain it much more clear now guys .
try to exit all the background apps including the dial pad in the multitasking .
now , open ur dialpad and at the same time u open u should be able to dial any number on the spot .
i mean i dont have problem opening my dial pad ... what i experience is that i cant dial any number right on the spot after i push the dialpad .
the dial pad comes up but the transparent colors around each numbers take 2sec to appears ... i don know if i make myself clear or not but in previous ios6 and 5 i did push the dial pad and at the same time i mean on the spot i could push any number .

My dial pad comes up within 1 second when tap on the phone app. I have no apps running in the background, reduced motion on, and iCloud completely off so it's not running at all since I don't use it. I would post a video but tapatalk won't let me.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2