Resetting iPhone 5S
Is there a certain time frame that the iPhone 5S should be reset? Example, should the iPhone be reset once a month, every other month etc. Other articles I have seen have suggested the iPhone 5S should be reset (hold down the power and home button till apple logo appears) once a month to keep the device running smooth and fast. Is this true or does this need to be done at all??? I have only been an iPhone owner for several months so my questions probably sound dumb but bear with me.
- 10-02-2013, 11:33 AM #2
Re: Resetting iPhone 5S
The only time you need to do it is if something's wonky... and if the phone really needs to be rebooted, it will do it all by itself... and if you want to do it once a week, month, or just whenever you feel like it - there's no harm done.
- By kokobunnyy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2013, 07:00 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 27Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:07 AM