Interesting Battery problem
I'm on a Verizon iPhone 5 running 7.0.2. Every time my iPhone gets to 17% it shuts down completely. When I plug it back in, it boots up and still says 17% and starts charging. Anybody know how I can reset this. Can't get it to 0%. Thanks
- 10-01-2013, 09:19 PM #2
- 10-03-2013, 05:09 PM #4
Re: Interesting Battery problem
That's part of dealing with the battery technology these days. The best thing would be to let the iPhone power down completely to an empty battery. Leave it alone for an hour and then plug it in. Let it charge for 8-10 hours and then unplug. At this point, the battery percentage should match better with the actual battery.
It's an issue with the battery's "memory" not syncing up with the Operating System's expectations on charges.
Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
- By Jaguarr40 in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:04 PM
- By WhiteRa in forum AccessoriesReplies: 41Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:20 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:02 AM
- By Todd Luciano-DeSmith in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:31 PM