- 10-01-2013, 04:08 AM #2
- 10-01-2013, 12:09 PM #4
- 10-01-2013, 12:15 PM #6
- 10-01-2013, 12:22 PM #7
Are you using the same ring and/or alert tones? Or did you pick from among the new ones that came with iOS7? The new ones seem to be "fuller" in that there's more to hear... so the same volume level seems louder, while physically - it's not... kind of like when you're listening to a dramatic TV show with dialog only and have a comfortable listening volume set on the tv.... and when the commercials come on, it seems like the volume got turned up.
- 10-01-2013, 01:13 PM #10
- 10-01-2013, 01:42 PM #11
- 10-01-2013, 01:59 PM #12
Re: iOS 7 seem louder to you?
Seems like the tones in iOS 7 may have been remastered or pushed up a few db (decibels). The lock button sound definitely has reverb on it and it sounds like a different sample than what was in previous versions of iOS.
- 10-01-2013, 02:41 PM #13
- 10-01-2013, 03:44 PM #14
- 10-01-2013, 06:14 PM #15
- By anlyy in forum iPad 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:44 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 34Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:52 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:35 PM
- By brianmiddleton in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:25 PM