iOS 7 seem louder to you?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Volume?

The volume on my iPhone 5 and now 5S have always seemed loud to me, therefore I can't really say it has gotten any louder since the iOS 7 update.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

just to clear up some confusion; are you a gamer girl? as in you like to play video games??

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Seems louder since io7
I used to need it half way to hear it in another room..
Now I only need like 2 notches.. Am I crazy ?

Yep. Crazy. :p

Are you using the same ring and/or alert tones? Or did you pick from among the new ones that came with iOS7? The new ones seem to be "fuller" in that there's more to hear... so the same volume level seems louder, while physically - it's not... kind of like when you're listening to a dramatic TV show with dialog only and have a comfortable listening volume set on the tv.... and when the commercials come on, it seems like the volume got turned up.

gamergurl89

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

Good to know I'm crazy lol it's cool someone had to confirm it for me lol
Nope old tones well my ringtone is marimba but text is new. I used to have my ring up high now it's like half way...not even half way

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Seems like the tones in iOS 7 may have been remastered or pushed up a few db (decibels). The lock button sound definitely has reverb on it and it sounds like a different sample than what was in previous versions of iOS.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Seems like the tones in iOS 7 may have been remastered or pushed up a few db (decibels). The lock button sound definitely has reverb on it and it sounds like a different sample than what was in previous versions of iOS.

Apple already mentioned that during the iPhone event that the ringtones have been remastered...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro