- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Upgraded to iOS 7 and now cannot text BlackBerry q10
Please help! I upgraded my iPhone 4S to iOS 7 last night and can no longer text my partner. He uses a BlackBerry q10. I receive texts from him, but when I send him texts it loads halfway and then says "Not Delivered"!
I've texted a bunch of people today (on iPhones and Samsungs) and it worked — but won't with the q10.
Any insight? This is driving me bonkers!
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 09-30-2013, 03:05 PM #2
Re: Upgraded to iOS 7 and now cannot text BlackBerry q10
Just turn your iPhone OFF and then turn it back on. I had been reading about people sending iMessages that get almost to the end while sending but then stops. I had not experienced any of that until this morning. All I did was turn off my iPhone 5 and then turn it back on. I haven't had a problem with it since.
- 09-30-2013, 03:47 PM #3
- By JsGrandma in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:20 AM
- By gamergurl89 in forum iOS 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:23 AM
- By Leo Siller in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:15 PM