Hate iOS7? Now what?

Hate iOS 7? Now what?

• Stick it out and maybe you'll learn to like it.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Dump Apple and switch to another device (tell me what in your comments).

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (tell me in your comments).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jridgers

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
If you downloaded the new iOS 7 and find yourself wishing you hadn't and just hate the new design (and now it's too late to downgrade back to iOS 6) - what do you plan on doing?

I'd like to know what your plans are now that you're stuck with iOS 7.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my plan is to continue enjoying it as i did during the betas

good thing nobody is forcing anyone to stay with Apple. there are plenty of other choices out there

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
One thing I have realised is no matter what apple does there would always be SOMEONE who hates the idea of something.
Has the saying goes " it's impossible for everybody to like you" is such a true thing. Only difference is this is software. I hear heaps of people loving iOS 7, a minority say they dislike it.
If you don't like iOS 7 don't update or don't use an iPhone. Simple.
No use complaining about it if your stuck with it. Deal with it or move on lol.

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you downloaded the new iOS 7 and find yourself wishing you hadn't and just hate the new design (and now it's too late to downgrade back to iOS 6) - what do you plan on doing?

I'd like to know what your plans are now that you're stuck with iOS 7.

I plan to use my phone.

Sent from somewhere.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I found many people listening to the negative hype about iOS7 then just chime in when they download it but don't really say why they don't like it. Strip away the newness and what you left with is the same OS but with better access with less steps and a cleaner faster more refined experience

Sent from my iPhone 5

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've never hated iOS 7....even when I first started seeing the previews from the devs & beta testers. I actually couldn't wait to have it on my phone !! Now that I have it, I love the overall user experience and functionality of it. Is it a major change going from ios6 to 7....sure, and I do understand some people will need an adjustment period. If your one of those people, give it time, and at the same time, ask yourself what it is that you hate so much about it....you may find just minor things that will just take getting used to. If your unable to adjust, you can always look into other platforms that wil suit your needs and that you'll like the appearance of the OS as well.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Have some patience and give it a chance.

For me, it was one of those things that grew on me over time. Now I look at iOS 6 like it's from the middle ages.

jridgers

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Original poster here: I don't hate iOS 7 and plan on getting a new device (probably the 5C) and sticking with Apple. I'm simply interested in those that aren't fans what they plan to do.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
What to do? It all depends on if you hate iOS7 more or less than Android, BB10 and Windows. Those are your only other reasonable choices so pick the least hated. You can also look for a 5 or 4s that has not been updated on eBay.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2