Good bye Iphone

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have both devices i5 and Samsung S4. Always liked S4 better and said if I had to give up a phone would be i5. Since update to IOS 7 I have changed my my and am using i5 a whole lot more. Becoming a true iPhone fan and sorry you don't like it.

Harley Kid

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
If you are leaving, just please, PLEASE, don't get a Samesung. HTC, Sony, Motorola, and Nokia are WAY better than Samesung.

I wouldn't go as far as to say "WAY" better. I just had my Motorolla xt881 replaced for the fourth time in a year! My 4s is still (flawlessly) running 6.1.3 and there is no other phone I've owned that has performed this well ... on ANY OS. EVERY platform has their short comings. BlackBerry seems to be heading to the land of the dinosaurs, although Android is highly customizable, the malware and spyware have it far from being aces! Like others have said, sooner or later there will be a JB for OS7 and we will be able to have our wishes, then all will be good in the land of Apples (that is, if our shipment from Apple has arrived by that point :cant-watch:)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The OP has every right to post his opinion, but it is hard to see him as anything more than someone who wants to ruffle feathers when his first post is a good-bye message.

I totally agree with you coach; I will never take someone's opinion away from them. But like you said, to me it seems like someone trying to ruffle feathers. It is the internet equivalent of ding dong ditch...sometimes with a flaming bag of dog poo! Haha.

Anyway, I have been meaning to ask you about your icon....that is a very diverse mix of teams there!

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Every samsung android phone I have used has been very glitchy, laggy, and overall just didn't feel right. They seem very cheap. I have had an HTC phone in the past, and I liked the phone...but went back to an iPhone. Motorola's are decent from my experience, and the last time I used a nokia phone was back when they were revolutionary, you could swap front plate colors, and snake was a huge deal.....and my nokia was even better because I downloaded the beverly hills cop theme song as my ringtone! Oh the good old days!

Have no issues with my Samsung device. Almost got an iPhone but every protocol in those things are proprietary. Need standard WiFi Direct, NFC, and better stock apps for a device to be usable to me, and even if this phone lagged (It doesn't) I'd still use it because it delivers that while the iPhone does not.

90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it. Normal people, not forum enthusiasts. I was not really expecting that, to be honest.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Nice infraction. Lol.

Point is. I said nothing about people buying phones. I am talking aboutnpeople who updated. I don't know anyone who bought a 5S or 5C, or any other iPhone since the update releases (actually, one person). I only know people who updated their phones.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Bought? Do u know how to read?

You stated, "...90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it...."

Karen is stating that approximately 9 million iPhone 5C & 5S devices equipped with iOS 7 was sold during the first weekend of sale.

90% of the people "you know" does not equate to 90% of the people "who purchased" iOS 7 devices, and that's okay. Both of you are right, but the comparison is off-base, in my opinion.

As for people not liking iOS 7, there are quite a bit who do not, but I'd argue that more do or are at least okay with it.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You stated, "...90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it...."

Karen is stating that approximately 9 million iPhone 5C & 5S devices equipped with iOS 7 was sold during the first weekend of sale.

90% of the people "you know" does not equate to 90% of the people "who purchased" iOS 7 devices, and that's okay. Both of you are right, but the comparison is off-base, in my opinion.

As for people not liking iOS 7, there are quite a bit who do not, but I'd argue that more do or are at least okay with it.

I don't care who bout it cause I don't know why they purchases. I talking about the people going from iOS 6 to 7 on their devices. I have helped 3 people restore back since the update.

I didn't make such an equivalacy. I am not even sure why you are making that post, to be honest... It makes no sense given what I posted.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
And before someone mentions my misspelling/typos. Typing in an ice rink does that. Humidity is quite high :)

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Additionally, same can be said of touchwiz since samsong sells more touchwiz devices than apple sells iPhones. However, I see nothing but agreement among you guys that it sucks here ;-)

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Don't quote a piece of my post out of context nim pointing out hypocrisy and double standard, which is blaringly obvious. I don't want to throw the T word around, asnit gets an infraction even when accurate here. Intellectual dishonesty lacks in class. Try to avoid it in the future.

You're welcome.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The 90% of people you know who don't like it should change phones then. Nothing beats voting with your wallet. Works a lot better than just complaining.

They reverted. I helped them. They got what they wanted. To go back to the user experience they prefer. Not everyone can buy a new phone whenever they want. Your advice works better in theory than in practice, and is therefore useless to these people.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't care who bout it cause I don't know why they purchases.
Okay, but I assume they purchased the devices because they wanted them.
I talking about the people going from iOS 6 to 7 on their devices. I have helped 3 people restore back since the update.
I understand and I made reference to the fact that you were referring to 90% of the people you knew. Not everyone likes iOS 7, and I thought I made that clear as well.

I didn't make such an equivalacy.
No, you didn't.
I am not even sure why you are making that post, to be honest... It makes no sense given what I posted.
I posted my reply to shed light on the difference between the 90% of the people you know who dislike iOS 7 and the 90% of the people who went out and purchased iOS 7 devices. Obviously, I failed. Sorry.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And before someone mentions my misspelling/typos. Typing in an ice rink does that. Humidity is quite high :)

Don't worry about it. We all make typos from time to time.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
They purchased iPhone 4S and 5, and since they updated we can assume they didn't purchase them with iOS 7 only to complain about it later. I got your point, but it was tangent to what I said and didn't address the issues I addressed. That's all.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry about it. We all make typos from time to time.

Yes. Touchscreens are crazy when they are damp/wet. I use my phone on the ice to play program music and for video analysis on elements :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Additionally, same can be said of touchwiz since samsong sells more touchwiz devices than apple sells iPhones. However, I see nothing but agreement among you guys that it sucks here ;-)

It is safe to assume that a forum that caters primarily to Apple & Apple products will be filled with people who prefer to use Apple products. The same can be said of any other company and their products.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It is safe to assume that a forum that caters primarily to Apple & Apple products will be filled with people who prefer to use Apple products. The same can be said of any other company and their products.

I assumed as much. That was more rhetorical. I was stating the obvious just to point out an obvious discrepancy.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They purchased iPhone 4S and 5, and since they updated we can assume they didn't purchase them with iOS 7 only to complain about it later. I got your point, but it was tangent to what I said and didn't address the issues I addressed. That's all.

I assumed as much. That was more rhetorical. I was stating the obvious just to point out an obvious discrepancy.

No problem, and I do understand. Take care...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox