Good bye Iphone

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
BYE!

I agree with you, I don't like iOS7 either. I feel Apple made a mistake with this one. I'm just a recreational iOS user so it doesn't affect me too much, but I dont think the look of the OS ALONE would be enough to drive me away

redneck86

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I get why this was said but....

gahhhh...

I just don't think mods should post or disclose this stuff (I didn't even know it was so easy for them to see what our IP's are).

I dont think he crossed any lines.. he never said that OP was from any specific place. He just said OP was from a different place.

Seems like perfectly fine forum policing to me : )

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have seen some butchered grammar in my life, but this has to take the cake for me, at least in recent memory.

I say, goodbye, and good riddance!

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
i'v been a iphone customer sens iphone 2g..

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..
they trid but faild hard, real hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
im going for samsung ;)

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..
and remove the theme of IOS 7 and fire that worker who made this ugly theme..

I was not aware anyone could spell so poorly....maybe you are better off with a Samsung.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry that the OP doesn't like iOS 7. But I have to say, I love it. And I like the look of it. A lot.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
If you really want something to complain about go do your Samsung thing and let us know how that works out.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Samsung ? Ugg. I could understand if it was for the HTC One, or the new Moto or LG. Heck, I even would understand a new fire sale BlackBerry. But Samsung ? Really ? Anything but Samsung

Bob327

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have been running an iPhone 5 for a year after using nothing but Android phones in the past...

BUT although I personally appreciate how well the iPhone just plain works..... I just do not like IOS .... SO my next phone most likely will NOT be an iPhone

Bob G

ankush77

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i still found IOS7 better,yes the earlier layout was better,but the multitasking is better ,i use my ipad more frequently than any other device.
There is a ease of usage than earlier IOS.

But good luck for your future device.

JJBetty7

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPad3 and am trying to get used to the new colors, brightness etc. I have my brightness turned down very low but hate how bright/white email and photo gallery is now. I hope I can get used to it but at this point I don't even want to open my email or go to my photos. Hurts my eyes.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been running an iPhone 5 for a year after using nothing but Android phones in the past...

BUT although I personally appreciate how well the iPhone just plain works..... I just do not like IOS .... SO my next phone most likely will NOT be an iPhone

Bob G

That's what it's all about Bob choices. If iOS doesn't do it for you anymore go with OS that suits your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
im going for samsung ;)

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..

You'll be back. You will miss iOS and the iPhone. Anyways, I respect your decision while it lasts.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Samsung ? Ugg. I could understand if it was for the HTC One, or the new Moto or LG. Heck, I even would understand a new fire sale BlackBerry. But Samsung ? Really ? Anything but Samsung

FWI Samsung is actually way better. Although, the G2 is promising. Has a better processor than my desktop computer.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Bob G

Thanks, Bob. I'm sure everyone on earth appreciates the bandwidth used to achieve your post.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

im going for samsung ;)

Hope what ever phone you choose, has what you need. Phones cost to much not to have what you want. For me it's iphone 5 on iOS 7.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Bob G

It just plain works, yet you do not like it ? I find it annoying that apps that just plain work on my iPad, crash often on my Android phone. What is it you're looking for exactly ?

FWI Samsung is actually way better. Although, the G2 is promising. Has a better processor than my desktop computer.

FWIW, it actually isn't. I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll leave it at that. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods