iOS7.0.2 Released

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
No luck there, actually worse. It show the albums and I have no download option at all. And yes i verified that this album is not already downloaded on my phone. I went into settings and made it only show downloaded music. Also the music that is downloaded can no longer be deleted by simply swiping to delete. Didn't they do this once before in iOS6, then backtrack to the original implementation?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it is related to the update, but when taking pictures on my 4s after installing 7.0.2, it is really slow between pictures. I used to be able to snap photos pretty quickly, but now when I take a photo, I'm having to wait 3-5 seconds for it to press and allow me to take another one. My wife's 4s that is still on 7.0.0 doesn't have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?

I updated my 4S yesterday to 7.0.2. I just tested my cam app - normal pic (no hdr) auto, flash off and then flash on. My pics all snapped quickly - with the flash on, it did take less than a second more so that the flash could show and then snapped the pic, but no crazy delay or acting sluggish.

Have you tried just turning your device off, then back on. OR do a reboot. That may help.

ChrisAW7

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I cannot swipe to the next image when viewing things in a google image search. When I tap it opens the image on top of the website and I have to use the back button to go back to results. I hope this is just user error.

barkazupontyne

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
just upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and so wish I hadn't - trying to type a txt message is a nightmare! you type then wait to see what you've typed... does anyone know how I can speed it up my display to show what I am typing at the time I am typing??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
just upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and so wish I hadn't - trying to type a txt message is a nightmare! you type then wait to see what you've typed... does anyone know how I can speed it up my display to show what I am typing at the time I am typing??

Try restarting your device. To do so,

Hold both HOME and SLEEP/LOCK (top of device) buttons until you see the Apple logo... should take less than 10 seconds to get there...

Seth Rice

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
My battery life has declined drastically I used to charge my iPad every 2 days now I'm charging it everyday
And also if I try uploading videos to YouTube the photo app crashes and it acts like YouTube doesn't exist I miss iOS 6

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I know that this stuff is fixable, but IMHO, I think that Apple should have allowed more time to return to iOS 6.

Typically, Apple only continues signing older releases for a few days after the launch of the new version of iOS. I think for iOS 7 it was about 2 days, which is fairly normal.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Typically, Apple only continues signing older releases for a few days after the launch of the new version of iOS. I think for iOS 7 it was about 2 days, which is fairly normal.

Yeah, I know. But with this being a major makeover, I guess that I was thinking maybe at least a week.......would have been nice for some people.

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if it is related to the update, but when taking pictures on my 4s after installing 7.0.2, it is really slow between pictures. I used to be able to snap photos pretty quickly, but now when I take a photo, I'm having to wait 3-5 seconds for it to press and allow me to take another one. My wife's 4s that is still on 7.0.0 doesn't have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?

are we talking about the stock app or camera+? I have no issue using both apps.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0

slavebiatch

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
IOS7.0.2 problem with application namely injustice "unable to open" although the game files has been keeped already but it did not sorry to say this patch is not perfect as it is.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been jamming to music all day, making calls, texting, and what not. My time off last charge is only showing 2hrs 40 min. It's been off the charger since 5am. At 36% battery. What gives? Is this right? Over 12 hrs off the charger. Bluetooth headset and music that I put on the phone.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I figured out if you turn off wifi, the iTunes Match clouds disappear, regardless of cellular coverage. Turning it on (regardless of connectivity) makes them reappear.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I can see the average user getting fed up with continuously updating their devices.

I'm assuming we're going to see further updates in the coming weeks to address the other bugs which are seemingly still evident.

- Occasional random reboots
- Apps crashing (especially twitter, though quite a few have the same problem)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I can see the average user getting fed up with continuously updating their devices.

I'm assuming we're going to see further updates in the coming weeks to address the other bugs which are seemingly still evident.

- Occasional random reboots
- Apps crashing (especially twitter, though quite a few have the same problem)

With apps crashing. We'll expect updates from the app themselves not the os. But i had a weird bug today were the lock-screen password keyboard was in landscape mode. That's awkward.

Gearheadaddy

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
My friend owns an iPhone 4s and iPad mini and loves the new iOS7. I helped her update both and she's happy we did and finding "all kinds of new stuff" as she put it. This is her first smart phone and first tablet & having a ball.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh