App Store Auto update - is there a notification when an app is updated automatcally?

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
in Android, if an app is updated automatically, there is a notification that the app is already updated.

I wonder if in iOS 7, there would be the same? Or is it silently that users don't even know the app is updated? I wish that at least there should be a notification that the app is already updated, that would be nice.

Thanks.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
in Android, if an app is updated automatically, there is a notification that the app is already updated.

I wonder if in iOS 7, there would be the same? Or is it silently that users don't even know the app is updated? I wish that at least there should be a notification that the app is already updated, that would be nice.

Thanks.

If you swipe down to view your notification centre it is shown in your notification. And on the home screen there will be a blue for near the app that has been updated.

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
the problem is that I do not see the notification, that's why I asked. I opened my app store this evening, and I see two of the apps got updated, but no notification

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
the problem is that I do not see the notification, that's why I asked. I opened my app store this evening, and I see two of the apps got updated, but no notification

Make sure this is turned on in settings
jesasu3e.jpg
. Then try again. You should get a notification

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good morning !! I have a quick question in regards to the app auto updates (probably a silly one) With the auto update enabled, do you notice it affecting the battery in any type of way negative?

I've thought about enabling mine because I'm in habit to check everyday, and I update all anyway. TIA for the info !

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Thanks.

There is a blue dot to the left of the app name under the icon for any app that has not been opened since update. Perhaps that would be a clue, as well as viewing the App Store update page...

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
today youtube app gets updated. I can see the notification in the notification center, but I did not see the blue dot on the youtube app. :(

by the way, in Sekelani screenshot, I can see " | " on the green switch, but on my UI, I do not see that either. only green without " | "

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73