Any idea when Australia would get iTunes Radio?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been loving iOS 7 and it's new features although I've had the betas and gotten used to its UI.
What I did notice is there is no iTunes Radio , I'm just wondering when they will release it for down under.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping that more countries will get iTunes Radio soon, Canada included.

If history repeats itself... Canada should be next inline to get iTunes Radio... Or UK, it could go either way...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The issue is licensing of the music. Apple has to get all of the record labels on board and work out the licensing issues for the various countries... until that’s done, it won’t happen.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh jailbreakers lol. If you love your jailbreak that much go ahead

Why wouldn't I love my Jailbreak? I can actually use the phones file system to send/save documents/files using ifile. It's quite a compelling feature.

In saying that I'm quite excited to upgrade to iOS 7 I really like the entire interface and icons as I have been using iOS 7 themes from Cydia do that when I upgrade I wont be in shock!

I would prob give up my Jailbreak if iTunes radio was available in Australia. As a Jailbreak is already being worked on.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Which jailbreak tweaks are you using to keep you from updateing?

Ifile, intelliscreen x, mail enhancer, zephyr, auxo, safari upload and download manager, call bar, protube extensions and type status to name a few. Plus I have about 8gb of old arcade and console Roms that I play a lot.

As I stated I have nothing against iOS 7, the main thing for me is the flexibility of using ifile to download, save and share files direct from the file system.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Ifile, intelliscreen x, mail enhancer, zephyr, auxo, safari upload and download manager, call bar, protube extensions and type status to name a few. Plus I have about 8gb of old arcade and console Roms that I play a lot.

As I stated I have nothing against iOS 7, the main thing for me is the flexibility of using ifile to download, save and share files direct from the file system.

Those are the best jailbreak tweaks. I had most of them and was I was a happy chappy lol. I don't blame you from updating. My favourite was inteliscreen x. Boy was that 100 times more useful than notification centre.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2