how can users tell if the phone is fully charged on 7?
previous iOS had an indicator that if the phone is charging, it's bolt icon, when it's fully charged, it's plug icon. Now with 7, I do not see such distinguish icon, except 100% charged. On 6, even at 100%, it can have both bolt and plug icon.
Anyone know the answer?
- 09-24-2013, 11:05 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 11:32 PM #4
- 09-24-2013, 11:35 PM #5
Re: how can users tell if the phone is fully charged on 7?
I don't have the answer for you, but if you look next the battery indicator, you will see that there is a small bolt indicating that it is being charged...with battery. Haha. I crack myself up sometimes.
Sent from my iPad out in deep left field.
- By Larry Pager in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 38Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:28 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 76Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:57 AM
- By iEd in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:46 PM
- By d.scythe in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:12 AM
- By Metro1088 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:30 PM