- iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Ios7 Calendar & Alarm--What were they thinking?!
I used to think the calendar in ios6 was lacking! This new calendar is atrocious and not user friendly. Besides the generic, cheap and lazy look, when you go to select the hour, minute and AM/PM, you are lucky to see what you are doing the way you have to roll the TINY numbers in a small TINY window. My finger hides the numbers so it's hard to even see what time I've selected. PLEASE change this to a functional, easy to use product. And before people recommend other calendar apps, I didn't spend $$$ to have to go outside of Apple. Easy fix. I wonder if they will.
- 09-24-2013, 02:00 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 02:02 PM #3
- 09-24-2013, 02:14 PM #4
- 09-24-2013, 09:36 PM #5
- 09-25-2013, 12:01 AM #6
- 09-25-2013, 12:17 AM #7
Re: Ios7 Calendar & Alarm--What were they thinking?!
I think the cal and alarm is cool. I've been using the alarm app Rise for a few months now just drag the time up or down for wake up. It has a seriously annoying default alarm sound that always wakes me.
- By bgriff25 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 13Last Post: 05-14-2016, 10:28 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iOS 7Replies: 27Last Post: 03-10-2014, 07:54 PM
- By rlmahon in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:50 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Constance Newbould in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:37 AM