Blue Screen of Death?!?
I'm a bit confuzzled at this moment.
I was attempting to get AirDrop to work properly between me and my friends iPhone 5.
We were having troubles getting anything to show up and while I was messing with the settings my screen flickered to a bright blue blank screen and then power cycled.
I thought I skedaddled to Mac to stay away from this screen
No but really - I'm concerned. Just bought the phone on Sunday - anyone else have this issue? Should it go back?
- 09-24-2013, 03:05 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 03:13 PM #3
Re: Blue Screen of Death?!?
First things first. To get AirDrop to work with another iOS device, to the following:
1. Slide up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the Control Center.
2. Tap on AirDrop and then tap on Everyone.
3. For the sake of instructions, we'll use a photo, so go to your Photos/Camera Roll
4. Tap on the photo you want to AirDrop to your friend.
5. Tap on the square containing an arrow in the bottom left corner of the screen.
6. Select the recipient to whom you want to send to.
7. Wait for the recipient to accept. After, disable AirDrop.
Now for your iPhone. I doubt there's anything wrong with your device, but I cannot explain the blue screen thing so I would recommend that you swap it out at the nearest Apple Store since you just got it 2 days ago.
- By gcbartlett in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2013, 07:41 PM
- By Constance Newbould in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:11 AM
- By kiddori in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:41 PM