Adding US Holiday Calendar???

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I had no problem adding the Emogi Calendar but I can not remember how to ad the US Holiday Calendar to my 5S. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank You,
Vinny

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: US Holiday Calendar???

Settings>> Mail, Contacts, Calendar>> Add Account>> Other>> Add Subscribed Calendar

borntorunn

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site

Go to Settings, mail,contacts, calendars, add account, other, add subscribed calendar, then in the server field input webcal://files.apple.com/calendars/US32Holidays.ics, then hit "done" and check your calendar. They should be there. :) Hope this helps.

VaderPhone

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Go to Settings, mail,contacts, calendars, add account, other, add subscribed calendar, then in the server field input webcal://files.apple.com/calendars/US32Holidays.ics, then hit "done" and check your calendar. They should be there. :) Hope this helps.

Any way to get the Canada holidays??

Sent from my iPhone

Chrysalis1156

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thank you so much. Worked like a charm. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Any way to get the Canada holidays??
Sent from my iPhone

Go to Settings, mail,contacts, calendars, add account, other, add subscribed calendar, then in the server field input webcal://files.apple.com/calendars/Canadian32Holidays.ics, then hit "done" and check your calendar.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there any difference between that calendar and the US Holidays that synced with my Outlook email address?

How would I know? I mean, I'm assuming the holidays are the same, but without me actually seeing the one synced to your Outlook account, I can't be certain.

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I wasn't feeling downloading it and deleting it, I had duplicate Holidays because two different email calendars downloaded their own holidays. If I didn't have that already I would download this one.

How would I know? I mean, I'm assuming the holidays are the same, but without me actually seeing the one synced to your Outlook account, I can't be certain.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I wasn't feeling downloading it and deleting it, I had duplicate Holidays because two different email calendars downloaded their own holidays. If I didn't have that already I would download this one.
Oh okay. I understand, and thanks for the clarification...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR