- iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
How to remove purchased music
Hi, I can't remove some of the music I've purchased from iTunes on my iOS7 devices, is there any way to do this?
Some songs if I individually swipe from right to left will present the red "remove" button, some others wont, and there seems no way to remove full albums. Any Ideas?
- 09-24-2013, 09:26 AM #2
Re: How to remove purchased music
If you want to remove all of your music from your device, do the following:
1. Go to Settings>Music and the disable "Show All Music".
2. Now go to Settings>General>Usage and then tap on "Show All Apps". Now scroll down to "music", tap on it and then swipe left to show the delete option. Go ahead and tap "delete".
All songs will be removed from your device, and when you go to the Music app and then select "songs", you will see a No Content displayed.
- By ChrisiNoah in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2013, 01:35 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:11 AM
- By ChrisiNoah in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:00 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:44 AM
- By jgraves1107 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:27 AM