Apps auto update in ios7
Hello, not sure if this has been discussed but I searched without any luck. I have an iPhone 5s on Rogers with 6gig of data plan. I have set auto update of apps including use cellular connection to download apps. Despite the updates being less than 100mb, the auto updates refuse to update over cellular. As soon as I turn wifi on they start updating. All settings are correct. Am I missing something? Does Apple push these over the cellular updates at a certain time of the day instead of instantly when they become available?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
- 09-23-2013, 09:54 PM #2
Re: Apps auto update in ios7
Make sure you have checked both settings:
1. Settings>iTunes & App Store and enable "automatic updates" as well as enable "use cellular data"
2. Setting>Cellular then scroll down and locate "App Store" and make sure it is enabled.
Hopefully, doing so will work for you...
- By gcbartlett in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2013, 06:41 PM
- By Rocket_Girl in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 40Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:40 PM
- By adamnmurad in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:17 PM
- By bmartin3191 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:42 PM
- By kiddori in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:36 PM