iPhone 5 verizon not turn on
Last night I plugged in and powered off. This morning normal turn on would not work? I even tried to plug it back in, which normally will boot up the phone. I finally got It to turn on buy doing the hard reset( hold home and sleep until see apple).
Is this a normal fuse glitch or should I think about bring in to apple care. Just never happened before. Had phone for 11 months.
Sorry if this topic has been posted before.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
- 09-23-2013, 01:49 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 01:51 PM #3
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:13 AM
- By ebedoun in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 09-25-2013, 07:56 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 40Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:55 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:38 PM
- By revcoman in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:59 PM